This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! -Psalms 118:24

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a little about us...

Hi all!!  My name is Melissa.  I am a stay at home mom and my husband, Shane, is a computer programmer.  We have 5 kids between the both of us and have been married since December 11, 2010.  We have very busy, hectic, crazy days; but wouldn't trade them for anything in this world! Our kids are 7,5,4,4, & 3.  Yes, busy is the right word!!  :)  


I have decided to start blogging so that I can share my ideas, thoughts, and struggles with others interested.  I also want to have a record of our lives...one that I can look back on and see all the good times and the bad that we will most definitely have in this life!   


If anyone reading this blog has any questions and/or comments, please feel free to leave them!  


I am excited to start this journey.  Hopefully we will all learn something in the process! 


Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment - I would love to hear from you!