This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! -Psalms 118:24

Monday, February 27, 2012

ok, ok, ok....

I know, I am horrible!  My last post was something like 4 months ago.  Needless to say, I am busy!  :) 5 kids people, cut me some slack! Well I have found myself with a little down time in between my son's wrestling matches and thought to myself, hey - I should write on our blog.  Catch the people up!  I know you have been anxiously awaiting another post, right?!?!?

So, what's been happening?  Well I started my own business.  Crafts By MEG.  I am making ribbon wreaths, paintings, and the like.  I am loving it!  I actually will be in a craft show at the beginning of May in Bella Vista, AR if anyone would be interested in coming to see my stuff!  (Spanker Creek Arts and Craft Show.) I currently have a booth set up in Markets Unlimited here in Lowell and they sell my stuff there.  It's actually all going pretty good.  Here's some of my stuff:

         

 

                                              




We also joined a new church.  Grace Point in Bentonville.  I just signed on to be the worship leader of Planet Kids (which is their Kindergarten - 5th grade program)  I am so excited to jump right in and start spiritually growing with all the great kiddos in there!  

There are some other changes in store for us over the next year...we will definitely keep everyone updated.  Just looking to God and praying that his will for our life be apparent to us and more importantly, that we LISTEN to what we are supposed to be doing :)  So as always, prayers are welcome.  

I will try to post again soon... oh, and Zane won the tournament.  1st place baby!!  So proud of him! 

Love you guys,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and comment - I would love to hear from you!